Benefits of outsourcing
Get the expertise without the overhead!
In the crowded and fluctuating international renewable energy markets, smart businesses understand that their ability to get well-known at a reasonable cost will be a key factor of success.
But when budgets are tight, adding in-house staff doesn’t always make sense for companies. Hiring an experienced renewable energy PR and marketing manager full time is very expensive, especially if you don't need him/her full time, or only temporarily.
Outsourcing your PR and marketing activities is a very cost efficient way to boost your PR activities, whilst keeping your overhead costs under control. Using Alesia Communications will give you access to additional and flexible resources, outstanding expertise, and fresh focus at a fraction of the cost of hiring full time personnel.
Alesia will get you the expertise that you need, exactly when you require it, and for only as long as you need it!
Do you really need us?
Answer the questionnaire to see if you could use our help…
- You don’t have enough contacts among the media, trade associations and event organisers.
- When you send out your press release, you just email it to your two-digit media contact list and pray that it's picked up.
- Your current agency doesn’t really understand your business, the industry, and is poorly connected.
- You are not sure if your marketing money makes any difference to your business.
- You are not quite sure whether you are paying a fair price for your advertising.
- You are dealing with too many suppliers. You wish you could have one point of contact to sort it all out.
- There are so many magazines and events out there, you can’t really tell what’s good and what’s bad anymore.
- You have been running the same advert for over 18 months.
- The last time you took the time to look at your Google analytics report was over 6 months ago.
- In fact, you are not sure what Google analytics, SEO and PPC are.
- You don't have a clear communication strategy in place.
If most of these statements are true for you, contact us now, we can add value to your business.
Making sense of your agency
"Why is it so hard to find an agency that has answers for us rather than questions?"
"Why are we paying communications agencies to learn about our sector, before they can even start to deliver?"
"Where am I getting real added value?"
Do you need to switch to Alesia? Give your answer to the 5 questions below to figure it out.
- Does your agency have a dense, active and proven network of contacts among your industry media, trade bodies or event organisers?
- Would your agency be able to name three of your main competitors?
- Does your agency know what a feed-in-Tariff is?
- Could your agency give you the names of 3 of the mainstream renewable energy or marine industry publications?
- Is your agency proactive, responsive and resourceful?
If you have more than one ‘No’, you will certainly benefit from switching to us.
Alesia is recognised as the genuine leader in its niche area by the global renewables sector.